In India, desire for a Sarkari Naukri or a Govt. job is deeply rooted in our social ethos. Everyone since his childhood starts yearning for government jobs. Even parents want their children to opt only for a Sarkari Naukri.
Young generation wants to move on, they are looking their career in private sector which is very lucrative. However, their parents would force them to go only for a Sarkari Naukri. Why it is so?
Well! In a Sarkari Naukri you get pension after your retirement. However, in private jobs there is no pension. Govt. jobs give you more job security than private sectors. And one of the biggest advantage of Sarkari Naukri is, there is no work pressure because there is no accountability.
Therefore, with a Sarkari Naukri your life is insured. Your life is less stressful in Govt. jobs.
Great Competition in Getting a Sarkari Naukri
A Sarkari Naukri can assure a tension free life with a pension, however there is very tough competition. In India, where population is over a billion not everyone can get a government job. Competition is very tough because thousands of candidates are competing for just one vacancy.
You have to wait for months for openings in public sector jobs. Competition is alike in every public sector job. Few vacancies but thousands of candidates for every recruitment in govt. sector.
10 Best Sarkari Naukri / Govt. Jobs to Join in India
If you have made your mind for a government job then I must suggest you 10 best public sector jobs in India.
1. Railway Jobs – Indian railways employees are over 2 million people. There are various vacancies according to your qualification. You can find in the resource section where can you find the updates on railway naukris.
2. Banking jobs – There are number of govt. banks where you can apply for banking jobs. This is one of the cool & lucrative sarkari job. Here competition is tough and it requires certain level of qualification.
3. Civil Services – UPSC offers various jobs under civil services.
4. Defence Jobs – In defence types of naukris, you can go for armed forces. DRDO is a research institute.
5. Education – You can find govt. jobs in schools, colleges, universities for different types of sarkari naukri like teachers, clerks, lectures, research associate, peons etc.
6. Healthcare – Healthcare is also lucrative however vacancies are still less.
7. Oil & Gas – Oil & Gas sector has also few openings in a year. The career is lucrative here & you can find naukris from lower level sweeper, peon to General manager.
8. Power – Power or electricity is a growing in demand, so there is a better chance for govt. jobs.
9. Infrastructure – Indian government is going to invest heavily in Infrastructure in next few years. So, civil engineers for construction would be high in demand.
10. Energy – Energy is also a sector where you can find sarkari naukri.
How to Prepare for a Sarkari Naukri Exams & Interviews
If you want to get a Sarkari Naukri then you have to prepare for exams and interview. First, you have to write an exam and if you pass the exam then you have to appear for interview. You have to clear interview then you will get the sarkari naukri.
Mostly exams are aptitude based, it is objective and subjective questions both. You have to practice through solving questions. There are many great books by renowned authors.
For Interviews, you have to build your persona. Take part in debate and discussions, it will help you a lot.
Which all Sarkari Naukri Competitive Exams to Crack Down?
Well! I would recommend you three best Sarkari Naukri that you can apply for. They pay very good and you can prepare for them easily.
1. Defense – In defense sector you can go for NDA, that is national defense academy. First you have to write an exam then clear the interview. Similarly, there is CDS, which is for graduates. These exams are very popular.
2. Banking – In banking sector, you can apply for state bank of India (SBI) and union bank of India. Here also you have to write an exam. For preparation, a lot of course material is available in the market.
3. Indian railways – Here chance is very good because there are variety of jobs available according to your qualification. Railway recruitment board conducts exam for many vacancies.
Some Resources to Find Latest Sarkari Naukri Vacancies
Here are some of the useful resources where you can go and find out vacancies for various Govt. jobs. These are direct links of the website where you can find the latest sarkari naukri. You can get the types of vacancies, rules & criteria & even download the application form to apply for these govt. jobs.
Sarkari Naukri Blog
GetSarkariNaukri.co.in is one of the India’s largest blog that provide the info on all the latest recruitment of sarkari naukri. Apart from this, you will also find various tips about Govt. jobs on this blog.
Here you can get the weekly employment news (Rojgar Samachar). This is the same as you buy it from the book stall. Just check this link below & bookmark it & refer on weekly basis. Check this link here http://www.employmentnews.gov.in/
Other important links for sarkari naukri
Links for Railway’s Naukri
If you are looking for railway naukri then here are some of the links you can directly check.
Railway recruitment board Mumbai
Railway recruitment board Chennai
Railway recruitment board Kolkata
Railway recruitment board Bangalore
Here are the direct links for recruitment for various govt. banks.
Latest vacancies for State bank of India in 2012
Latest naukris for bank of India in 2012
& here is the link for bank of Baroda
Visit http://mohfw.nic.in/ & click on vacancies
Oil & gas Industries
www.bharatpetroleum.com/General/CR_Career.aspx?id=4 ( for jobs in BPCL)
www.hindustanpetroleum.com/en/ui/CareersCurrentOpportunities.aspx (for jobs in HPCL)
www.ongcindia.com/recruit.asp (Sarkari Naukri link for ONGC)
www.iocl.com/Peoplecareers/Recruitment.aspx (link for Indian Oil naukris)
Link for various State Electricity Board & Commission
www.derc.gov.in/ERCs/OtherERCs.htm other state wise electricity commission
www.karnatakapower.com/relatedlinks.asp other state wise electricity board
Some of the Best Alternatives to Sarkari Naukri
As I said earlier, it is difficult to get a Sarkari Naukri because thousands of candidates are competing for one seat. Moreover, a Sarkari Naukri does not pay you well when inflation is so high.
Private sector jobs can pay you heavily but you have to be exceptionally well.
Therefore what you are going to do when you have to make good money at the same time you are not highly qualified. Well! There is a way out.
Tell your friends also, here they can find various ways to make money online very easily.