To be frank, I was thinking this title to be “At Last I Crossed $4000 this Month in Google AdSense” but this month not only I crossed US $4000 but also US $5500 mark.
Last year, I have earned more than $35000 from AdSense alone and from the last 1 year my monthly average earning in AdSense was $3000+.
Although my total earnings from all other sources was more than US $4000 per month but I wanted to cross this figure in AdSense only.
So I started working on my goal and I am really excited to tell you that, this month, I have made around $5644 in AdSense.
Here is the video that will show you my AdSense income for June 2014
My Net Income from Blogging
If you are confused how exactly I am making my income from AdSense when many internet marketers say “AdSense is Dead” then you need to wait for my next article.
I am going to show you everything that I did to earn from blogging. And yes, if you are not making even $1000 then this will be a very useful post for you.
Here is my gross income and expenses to calculate my net income-
- Google AdSense: $5644 (As you have already checked above)
- Affiliate Marketing: $450 ($300 from Clickbank & $150 from Amazon.in)
- PTC Sites: $520 (Mostly from Clixsense & Neobux)
- SEO Training: $300
Gross Income: $6914
- Office Rent: $250
- Salaries: $250 for 2 employees
- Content writing: $200
- Hosting charges: $100 (For all the hosting for all my blogs)
- AWeber Subscription: $149
- Utility Bills & Overhead: $100 (internet connections, phone bills, petrol & other misc expenses)
So my net income is $6914 – $1049 = $5865 or Rs. 3,50,000 at Current Exchange Rate
Important Points about My Earning
- I have got around 20 blogs and this most of this earnings is from 10 blogs.
- More than 95% of traffic to all my sites comes from India. Less than 2% traffic from USA
- I never use any blackhat SEO technique.
- I don’t spend money on any paid SEO software like ahrefs or any keyword tool.
- Wait for my next article to know ‘how exactly I am doing this’.